Ecova--Making a World of Difference
, we believe each individual, no matter the role, can make a difference for our clients
, the environment and for themselves. Ecova is built on a strong foundation of integrity, community, leadership, persistence and urgency.Our highest goal is to be the market leading, trusted advisor to organizations driven to maximize results, reduce expenses, manage risk and improve environmental performance. Our focus is to grow results on saving resources for our clients – from utilities
. We apply data-driven insights – from demand to impact – to target inefficiencies and See More
, Save More
and Sustain More
for our clients.We strive to deliver results and innovation through efforts of our unparalleled people to each and every client with whom we engage. We’re on the look-out for team players to work with us in serving as an integral extension of our clients to measure, analyze and improve resource management. Come join the Ecova family… together we can Make a World of Difference
. IT Technical Support
This is an experienced position for providing technical support and consultation to employees. Utilizing primarily independent decision making this individual will research, respond to, and resolve problems, or in rare occasions escalate to more senior team members. There is a strong focus on customer service, as this position is the front line for all complex service requests. Individual must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks.Role Description
- Manage user security (including adds/deletes/changes & audits) for variety of systems, including PBX, Keycards, Active Directory, RightFAX, AVITrack, etc.
- Utilize specialized technical skill set to provide hardware, software and network consultation and support onsite and over the phone for internal and external clients.
- Respond to client requests in a timely fashion.
- Independently investigate, research, and resolve end user problems.
- Provide routine maintenance and troubleshooting of business machines including, but not limited to, computers, laptops, printers, copiers, and optical scanners. Responds to telephone calls, emails, tickets, and other technical support requests.
- Perform lifecycle replacements of various end user equipment.
- Maintain current expertise in operation and application of standard workstation hardware and software.
- Assist senior-level team members in various infrastructure projects.