For over 150 years, PNC has grown into one of America's most respected banks, because we're committed to helping customers and employees reach their goals. You can depend on PNC to provide the training you need, along with an inclusive culture that recognizes your talent, values diversity and cares about social responsibility. Working with us means having an opportunity you can feel good about, with a Fortune 200 company that's been selected as a 'Great Place To Work' by Gallup.
The Universal Branch Consultant (UBC) will create and manage the customer experience for branch customers and prospects. The UBC will manage the experience end to end, efficiently handling service transactions, identifying sales opportunities and making referrals to ecosystem partners as appropriate. Through quality customer interactions that exceed expectations, the UBC will establish a foundation of trust with each and every customer, and position PNC as their financial services provider of choice:
- Demonstrate strong understanding of industry trends and how they impact the customer
- Demonstrate a high level of courtesy and efficiency with customers, continuously exceeding expectations with servicing skills
- Apply product and procedural knowledge to solve customer problems appropriately and efficiently
- Process a variety of routine and complex transactions for branch customers, including deposits, withdrawals, and loan payment processing
- dentify and act upon opportunities to refer customers to specialists in other lines of business
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of PNC capabilities, educating customers whenever possible on alternate delivery methods and channels.
- Support PNCs strong risk management culture through awareness, knowledge and sound decision making
- Ensure operational and financial safety and soundness. Awareness of the environment, the situation and the customer; leverage Lobby Management as a tool for managing risk
- Knowledge of policies and procedures, and the demonstration of the ability to apply this knowledge to real situations and customer interactions-escalate when appropriate. Active, engaged participation in daily quick starts and debriefs
Ideal candidate will have:
- Thorough understanding of systems and processes
- Strict adherence to established policies and procedures
- Using sound judgment when making sound decisions
- Must be able to work flexible hours that will vary depending on location
- Able to work weekends and evenings
- Must be able to stand or sit for long periods of time
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Strong computer skills (Windows-based applications)
- Experience being evaluated/surveyed by customers is preferred
- Twelve to 24 months in financial services, sales or retail industry is preferred, as is the ability to cross-sell products and services
As an industry leader, we are committed to investing in resources that set us apart from our competition. For you, this means working for a company that provides excellent technology, call desk support and training tools. You will enjoy the prestige and security offered by a large company'with the manageability of a community bank atmosphere. Most of all, you will work with a company that values and recognizes how diversity and inclusion contribute to our success.
Candidates being considered for this position will be subject to additional background checks as required by Consumer Financial Protection Bureau regulations