Brunswick is the market leader in the marine, fitness, bowling and billiards industries; and our participation in these industries is deliberate. No company has Brunswick's breadth and scope in the marine industry. No company equals Brunswick's quality and innovation in fitness equipment. And no company possesses Brunswick's knowledge and heritage in bowling and billiards.
Brunswick Zone XL in St Peters, MO is in search of an experienced, passionate, results driven Event Sales Manager, to lead the sales process in group event business The ideal candidate loves to sell and be a contributing member of the management team. Be self motivated by accomplishment and eager to learn the products and demonstrate their value. Go the extra mile to plan unique and memorable events that will exceed client expectations. Brunswick Zone XL is more than just a bowling center!
We’re a 60,000 square foot of state-of-the-art full entertainment venue. With three state of the art, private meeting rooms and Strikerz bar and grill we have plenty of event space to sell. Not to mention lazer tag, arcade and of course bowling. Brunswick Zone XL has a brand new banquet menu to sell just in time for the holiday season. The opportunities to sell fun at Brunswick Zone XL are endless!
Here are several key initiatives for the position:
• Identify, develop and maintain key accounts from an established database as well as foster new relationships including yet not limited to corporate, social and youth groups! Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Weddings, fundraisers, company picnics, reunions are also highly encouraged.
• Conduct outside sales appointments and inside sales calls including bowling center lunch tours.
• Identify and develop group event leads through prospecting and approved networking activities. We provide the tools!
• Utilize social media tools and marketing platforms to help drive event awareness.
• Conduct and manage telesales and email campaigns with excellent results.
• Willingness to meet & greet group contacts as appropriate for relationship building.
• Desire to be a mover and shaker through attending, networking, and giving presentations at trade shows, event planner meetings, chamber of commerce functions and other community activities to promote the business.
• Desire to be a team player through regular communication with all other bowling center departments at weekly key staff meetings. It takes a team and we want you to be a part of all of the action.
If you are a proven sales professional yet under-challenged in your current or past hotel/hospitality/entertainment, this is your chance to grow with an industry leader!