Challenge yourself as a Business Analyst in one of the world’s leading independent energy companies. Our client is utilizing technology better than any of their competitors which enables them to compete and win which is validated by the consistent increase in their stock value. Their exceptional leadership is dedicated to hiring talented, performance driven individuals seeking an opportunity to learn from the best and brightest. Joining this team you will be able to contribute your domain experience and help drive projects to completion!
What we are looking for:
The primary responsibility of the Business Analyst – EHS is to provide IT project management, business analysis and support services for the EHS business units. The Analyst’s responsibility is to deliver on projects and partner with the business to achieve business objectives through the effective use and sustainability of technology.
The successful Business Analyst will work closely with EHS on a variety of projects from inception through completion and support of existing applications. The type of work will include strategic reviews, requirements analysis, technology evaluation, solution architecture, application implementation, data cleansing, process reengineering and project management.
- Utilize skills and knowledge in relationship management, business analysis, project management, and process improvement.
- Strong people and project management, and sound analytical and interpersonal skills are essential, along with the ability to effectively communicate and manage expectations to succeed.
- Strong sense of ownership and a drive to improve existing systems and processes is needed for this position.
- Work independently or as a part of a wider global team to provide business analysis, project management, process improvements, and support for the EHS function as required, within the functional responsibility of the Drilling Engineering Operations (DEO) team.
- Conduct strategic reviews of existing processes and technologies.
- Convert requirements into an architecture and design for the solution being created.
- Coordinate the development, testing and implementation of robust solutions.
- Lead technical application support personnel and application vendors to manage issue resolution.
- Provide process and technology guidance and leadership in line with E&P technology principles, E&P IT standards, and industry best practices.
- Liaise closely with other functional E&P IT groups, Exploration & Production Technology organization and GI&O as appropriate, to ensure Enterprise Architecture principles, technology standards and process best practices are observed, promoted and upheld, and to help build the reputation of the E&P IT organization as a value-added service to the E&P business.
- Apply formal project management methodologies and reporting practices in line with E&P IT PMO project guidelines and principles, to ensure timely and effective delivery of technical projects.
- Participate in and adhere to a global application portfolio including optimal licensing in order to ensure cost efficiency.
- Keep IT management and other stakeholders informed of progress on all activities on a regular basis.
Unable to sponsor H-1B’s at this time.
Considering local candidates only at the moment. Our client offers excellent benefits and a highly competitive salary.