Emerson Network Power is seeking a Controls Market Manager for its Liebert Thermal Management business in Columbus, OH.
This position will be responsible for technical marketing leadership for the Custom Air Handling product line. Through market and customer research and internal leadership, this position will lead the development of new product ideas, product specifications and documentation and will lead all pre and post sale customer support and large transaction project management.
• Review and evaluate competitive data center controls and BMS solutions
• Perform market research through customers, reps and vendors to specify new designs and functionality / benefit of new product development efforts
• Review global sales history and trends to suggest new solutions and recommend end of life components
• Lead cross functional Emerson and outside vendor teams to deliver differentiated custom designs and standard controls and services offerings on time and on budget
• Work closely with customers and, reps and vendors to specify, design, quote and sell air handling equipment, controls and service solutions
• Work with internal teams and outside vendors to create innovative controls, services and equipment solutions
• Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
At least 5 years of sales or product management experience that includes the application of data center or building controls
Emerson Network Power, a business of Emerson (NYSE: EMR), delivers software, hardware and services that maximize availability, capacity and efficiency for data centers, healthcare and industrial facilities. At Emerson Network Power, we’ve built our capabilities on delivering reliable power, precision cooling, connectivity and embedded solutions that assure Business-Critical Continuity™
for your technology investments. Supported by a global network spread over 150 countries, backed by local service and support from more than 2,000 certified professionals, we are uniquely positioned to provide systems and integrated solutions wherever our customers are located. See www.emersonnetworkpower.com
for Company information.
Why work with Emerson Network Power?
If you have talent, knowledge and experience — and want to work at a company that will value your abilities — it's time to learn more about what Emerson has to offer.
Emerson’s proven management model and track record of growth have extended the company’s legacy through the years with an ongoing commitment to invest in new technologies. For businesses around the world, the Emerson brand stands for the ability to get big things done, through global engineering, technology, industry expertise and customer focus. Whatever their challenge, they know that with Emerson by their side, they can 'Consider It Solved.'
Click HERE to discover Emerson.
No calls or agencies please. The company will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this position. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Emerson Network Power is an equal opportunity employer. It will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, sex, religion, age, national origin, color, disability, or veteran status. Emerson Network Power is committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
Click here to view full job description and apply
4 Year Degree
Other Great Industries