Whether your skills lie in patient care or administration and you prefer to work in not-for-profit health care, CHRISTUS Health facilities may have a career opportunity for you. CHRISTUS Health and our facilities are committed to being an equal opportunity employer as part of our on-going mission. It is the policy of CHRISTUS Health not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, orientation, disability, age or national origin.
Responsible for providing training to Clinician and Administrative staff members. Participate in practice management system and EMR planning, testing, application support and design and build. Serve as front line support to address system functionality questions and issues.
1. Deliver training to Clinician and Administrative staff members.
2. Creation of training materials and job aids.
3. Perform training needs assessment and determines scope of training to be delivered.
4. Participate in practice management system and EMR planning, testing, application support and design and build.
5. Generates reports to meet business and operational needs.
6. Serve as frontline support to address system functionality questions and issues.
7. Follows the CHRISTUS Provider Network guidelines related to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), designed to prevent or detect unauthorized disclosure of Protected Health Information (PHI).
8. Stays abreast of current healthcare trends and makes recommendations for technology and process improvements.
9. Maintains strict confidentiality.
10. Uses oral and written communication skills to effectively convey ideas in a clear, positive manner that is consistent with the CHRISTUS Mission.
11. Maintains established CHRISTUS Provider Network policies, procedures, objectives, quality assurance, safety, environmental and infection control.
12. Implements job responsibilities in a manner that is consistent with the CHRISTUS Mission and Code of Ethics and supportive of CHRISTUS Provider Network’s cultural diversity objectives.
13. Supports and adheres to CPN Service Guarantee.
14. Performs other related work as required.
CHRISTUS Health is committed to providing meaningful benefits for you and your family and to sharing with you the prosperity you help create. We support our health care teams with competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package.
Medical Health Coverage
Prescription Drug Plan
Group Term Life
Accidental Death & Dismemberment