Night Shift Production Supervisor
Must haves our client is seeking in a Production Supervisor:
Strong People & Communication SkillsProcess Driven (understands the importance of the process being followed to the Standard)Lean Manufacturing ExperienceCan thrive in a face paced production environmentExperience supporting an automated production line is preferred. PLC Experience as their automated section is very high tech and run with magnetsPOSITION SUMMARY for Production Supervisor:
The Production Supervisor has two major functions:
QUALIFICATIONS for Production Supervisor:
- Maintenance (daily activities) using the Production Management System - Employees follow current standards to achieve expected results. The objective of Maintenance is to make certain that things do not go out of control, which requires effort and a strong sense of discipline
- Improvement (kaizen) - Enhancing and upgrading current standards by continually establishing new and higher targets
- Bachelor's Degree or 5 years experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment at a group lead level or higher
- Ability to demonstrate analysis, judgment, planning, organizing, and communication (verbal, written and listening) and feedback skills
- TWI training method/approach knowledge or experience preferred
- Yellow belt certification preferred
- Good understanding of Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) metric
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Process improvement experience with one of the following: lean manufacturing (Kaizen, 5S) or Six Sigma.
Night shift is 7:00pm-7:00am.
The shifts rotate, one week work Tue, Wed, Sat, Sund and the next Mon, Thur, Fri. It flips between the two. Key word:
Production, lead, supervisor, manager, problem solving, Process improvement, lean, 5S, Kaizen, six sigma, reduce, save, optimize, analysis, judgment, planning, organizing, fast-paced, equipment, automation, robotics, train, safety, value stream, TWI training, 5-whys, fishbone diagram,