Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Graduated from a National League of Nursing accredited practical or vocational school of nursing.
- Unencumbered license as a Practical or Vocational Nurse in the state that care is delivered.
- 1 year of nursing experience required; three years nursing experience preferred. Community, home health or medical/surgical experience preferred.
- Comply with the state nurse practice act.
- Comply with accepted professional standards of practice.
- High level of interpersonal skills.
- Certified in CPR.
- Strong clinical skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to deal tactfully with clients, other team members and community.
- Treat clients, team members and the public with courtesy, respect and presents a positive public image.
- Empathy for the needs of the client.
- Works as a team member.
- Self-directing with the ability to work with little direct supervision.
- Licensed driver with automobile that is insured in accordance with the organizations requirements.
- Negative TB test or chest x-ray.
CareerBuilder Related Keywords: LPN, L.P.N., licensed practical nurse, R.N., RN, registered nurse, nursing, ER, emergency room, medical, surgical, obstetrics, operating, pediatrics, intensive care unit, ICU, I.C.U., E.R., homecare, home care, home health, hospice