Allied Resources Medical Staffing
Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Shift: Must be available and flexible Monday through Sunday 7a-7p, 7p-7a, and 11a-11p.
The Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse will provide care to the patient and their newborns during antepartum, intrapartum, postpartum and neonatal stages, developing an individualized healthcare plan
Additional responsibilities of the Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse include:
- Monitoring patients for changes in status and indications of conditions such as sepsis or shock and institute appropriate interventions
- Setting up and monitor medical equipment and devices such as cardiac monitors, mechanical ventilators and alarms, oxygen delivery devices, transducers, and pressure lines
- Administering medications intravenously, by injection, orally, through gastric tubes, or by other methods
- Evaluating patients' vital signs and laboratory data to determine healthcare intervention needs
To qualify for the Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse you must have previous experience as a registered nurse working with healthcare patients in a labor and delivery environment.
Additional requirements of the Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse include:
- Current and valid Registered Nurse license in state of requested employment
- Candidate must have minimum of two years of high risk, high volume Labor & Delivery experience, preferably in an academic medical center.
- Documented competency with Electronic Fetal monitoring, current BLS and NRP, experience with electronic documentation required.
In addition to our great compensation, Allied Resources Medical Staffing (ARMS) offers a fantastic benefits package to our personnel:
- Competitive salaries
- Referral Bonuses
- Health Insurance – Medical, Dental and Vision Available
- Housing Subsidies & Per Diem Allowances for Travelers
- Completion Bonuses/Rewards
- Transportation Reimbursement for Travelers
- Direct Deposit
- Weekly Pay
- Continuous Employment Opportunities available across the US!