Pacific Bells, Inc., a franchisee of Taco Bell, is seeking a Restaurant Manager to lead a team in one of our fast food restaurants in the area. Our Restaurant General Managers are the key operators in our organization, responsible for the success of their restaurant. They provide overall leadership and direct supervision for operations. We are looking for a strong leader who can motivate and lead a dynamic team to success. If you have restaurant management experience and are ready to advance your career by joining a winning team, here’s your opportunity!
Restaurant Manager (Quick Service / Fast Food)
As a Restaurant Manager you are accountable for the organized, efficient and profitable operation of the restaurant through achieving and maintaining high standards of cleanliness, hospitality, accuracy, building maintenance, product quality and speed of service.
- Ensuring cost categories/controllable expenses are controlled to company guidelines/budgeted levels
- Working within their restaurant to produce positive sales growth by demonstrating
improvement in all areas
- Maintaining adequate staffing levels to meet all scheduling requirements
- Preparing and conducting Team Member, Shift Leader and assistant manager
- Coaching, counseling, training and developing all Team Members and managers
to expected certification and performance levels
- Ensuring that all foodservice sanitation guidelines/regulations are met
- Ensuring excellent levels of customer service on all shifts and properly handles guest
complaints/concerns to facilitate repeat business
- Providing relevant and timely feedback to their Area Coach on operating results
- Effectively managing turnover by practicing effective selection and training and by treating their people right