AP Manager (immediate opening)
Pay: Up to $60k
A local manufacturing company is seeking an Accounts Payable Manager with SAP experience. This is an excellent opportunity for the right person. Duties include but not limited to the following.
• Reviews and analyzes all accounts related to the refinery operations to assure accuracy and compliance with established accounting principles and procedures; prepares analysis of variances to the budget and works with department owners to understand drivers and plans to address.
• Maintains responsibility for accounts payable and billing functions. Reviews invoices for accuracy and approvals; researches and approves any credit adjustments.
• Participates in cross-functional teams such as the Customer Complaint Resolution team and the Excess Freight teams to help identify root causes to issues and propose systematic solutions.
• Supervises the preparing of Division Orders and Transfer Orders for new and existing crude suppliers. Perform review to ensure required supporting documents are obtained for proper execution.
• Supervises auditing/posting of crude oil production tickets into the First Purchaser software. Identifies and resolves problems and inconsistencies, determining appropriate corrective procedures. Supervises record maintenance of departmental files.
• Prepares reports as required for internal and external customers. Examples of external reporting are Unclaimed Funds, ISO Audit Requirements and Annual 1099 reporting to owners and IRS.
• Monitors established internal controls to assure proper compliance.
• Recommends changes in financial policies and procedures.
• Prepares and/or reviews required tax information as assigned.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Controller
• Bachelor's Degree: Accounting
• 5-10 years experience
Job Benefits & Perks:
• 401k with employer contribution
• Competitive compensation
• Financially sound
• Fun work environment
• Growing Company
• Growth opportunity (offers new skills and experience development)
• Hi-Tech industry
• Open communication
• Opportunity for advancement (upward mobility)
• Opportunity to make a difference
• State of the art technology
• Stock Options
• Well established
Please email us at – [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Address: 1441 Kapiolani Boulevard, Ste. 1907 Honolulu, HI 96814