The Business Sales Leadership Development Program - Technical Sales position offers an opportunity for results-driven candidates with a passion for technology to fast track their consultative sales career with AT&T. This 22 week paid program will offer participants an exciting future with the industry's leading services and solutions provider.
Participants will complete a 22 week paid training program at the AT&T Business Sales Leadership Center, located in Atlanta, Georgia. With instructor-led and web-based training, as well as hands-on application, individuals will learn the communications industry from the inside out while discovering the value of initiative and entrepreneurial thinking. The program encompasses developing in-depth AT&T product and systems knowledge while immersing in our innovative culture. This presents a unique opportunity to delve into AT&T’s dynamic portfolio of IP based solutions, Cloud, and Wireless applications, just to name a few.
After successful completion of the training, graduates will relocate to an assigned target market and transition into a Technical Sales position, supporting 6-8 business sales professionals and providing technical sales support on complex opportunities. Responsibilities will include managing the consultative sales process with regards to pricing and proposing technical solutions and gaining buy-in from the client. Technical Sales Consultants will also be accountable for new business development, handling the consultative sales process end to end and establishing strong relationships with medium and small business customers. One will be expected to meet assigned monthly sales quota.
- Completion of a Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree (technical degrees preferred)
- GPA of 3.0 or greater preferred
- Passion for technology and to be in a technical sales career path
- Experience creating value through solutions and presenting value propositions to customers
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Effective critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize projects and to handle multiple demands simultaneously
- Requires flexibility
- Unmatched work ethic
- High customer service standards
- Ability and ambition to thrive in a fast paced sales environment
- Willing and able to relocate to another territory in the U.S.
- Valid driver's license, current auto insurance, and a reliable vehicle per transportation needs of the market
- Candidates must be a U.S. citizen or have permanent work authorization
AT&T Business Sales Leadership Development Program Technical Sales