Keywords - Loan Officer, Mortgage Consultant, Account Executives
Account Executive are responsible for assisting PennyMac clients with their current and future mortgage needs. Each licensed Account Executive will be provided inbound/outbound leads from PennyMac's 100 Billion Servicing Portfolio, to service in accordance with PennyMac policies, procedures and lending guidelines.
• Originate Mortgage Loans via telephone sales presentations.
• Meet loan production goals through proactive and responsive telephone presentations and pipeline management activities.
- Identify current customer needs and solicit correct product (VA IRRL, FHA Streamline, FHA-Conventional or Conventional)
• Able to devise and implement a business plan to meet production goals.
• Counsels new and existing borrowers on mortgage loan solutions via phone and/or face-to-face contact.
• Recommends loan solutions and originates loans in accordance with company lending guidelines and customer satisfaction standards.
• Applies transaction-appropriate pricing in accordance with company guidelines and pricing policy.
• Ensures complete borrower satisfaction.
• Operates as the primary point of contact during the loan process including responsibility for updating the borrower(s) on loan status, reviewing disclosures with borrower(s) and reviewing loan documents with borrower(s).
• Demonstrates behaviors which are aligned with the organization’s desired culture and values.
• Performs other related duties as required and assigned