Accountable Healthcare Staffing is currently seeking Certified Surgical Technologist candidates to join our network of healthcare professionals.
Accountable Healthcare Staffing (AHS) is committed to excellence and works closely with the Joint Commission to develop and shape standards.
AHS PLACES 100% OF QUALIFIED CANDIDATES!!
Surgical technologists serve patients by maintaining the sterile field in the operating room and help the surgical team.
Surgical Technologist responsibilities:
- Prepares for surgical procedures by setting up the operating room; organizing sterile table with surgical instruments and equipment, sterile linens, and sterile solutions.
- Keeps equipment operating by checking and adjusting sterilizers, lights, suction machines, electrosurgical units, and diagnostic equipment.
- Keeps supplies ready by maintaining fluids, such as plasma, saline, blood, and glucose for use during surgery.
- Prepares patients for surgery by washing, shaving, and disinfecting incision sites; transporting patients; positioning patients on table; covering patients with sterile surgical drapes.
- Anticipates the needs of the surgeon by passing instruments; providing sterile items; holding retractors, cutting sutures, and applying dressings.
- Safeguards surgical specimens by preparing, caring for, and routing to laboratory.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances surgery department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Serves and protects the hospital community by adhering to professional standards, hospital policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements, and JCAHO standards.
Surgical Experience, Infection Control, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Bedside Manner, Emotional Control, Organization, Medical Teamwork, Thoroughness, Quality Focus, Analyzing Information, Informing Others.
Benefits of Workings with Accountable Healthcare Staffing Include:
- Contract opportunities, PRN shifts, possible travel assignments
- Flexible Schedules
- Top Industry Pay
- Referral Bonus
- Choice of payment method: Direct Deposit or Pay Card
- Affordable Medical, Dental (Discount vision plan included if enrolled) and Vision
- Basic Life/AD&D & EAP
- Voluntary Life:
- Allstate Accident
- Allstate Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability – Company Paid
- Short Term Disability – Company Paid
- 401k Profit Sharing Plan