Is your idea of fun preparing tax documents…then you could be our next Tax Analyst at the Manitowoc Company*.
As a Tax Analyst, you will prepare and review domestic, international and other tax department filings and associated analysis. You will also assist with tax planning, quarterly and annual preparation of FAS109/ASC740, research, tax planning, process improvement, audit defense, and tax technology solutions. Reporting directly to Director of Tax, this position is based in Manitowoc, WI.
If you’re up to the challenge, the reward is satisfaction . . . and knowing you helped build something real. Join our passionate team and help build something you can be proud of – a future filled with passion, pride, and satisfaction.
Essential Job Functions
• Preparation and review of U.S. tax compliance
• Assist with quarterly and annual financial reporting for domestic and international income taxes.
• Coordinate the completion, collection and analysis of transfer pricing data.
• Assist with domestic and international income tax audit defense.
• Assist with domestic and international income tax planning.
• Perform domestic and international income tax research and Line of Business support.