Life Care Center at South Mountain
New grads encouraged to apply!
Full-time position available (EOE/M/F/V/D)
Clinically Challenging Environment
At Life Care, our goal is to improve the quality of life of each patient we serve, and we want you to be a part of that mission. To turn this idea into reality, each subacute setting is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and an experienced team of in-house therapists. We take pride in staying proactive with new medical studies and the latest technology.
We also understand your desire for success, both personally and professionally. This is why we are excited to offer mentorship programs, continuing education opportunities, clinical specialties, and professional advancement in a team environment.
Not only will Life Care provide a team-oriented work environment that allows you to thrive professionally, but also we also offer many other workplace benefits including:
- Privately owned company with over 40 years of success
- Over 220 locations across the U.S.
- In-house rehab programs
- Well-equipped gyms
- Modern and well-maintained facilities
- Strong multidisciplinary teams
- Flexible scheduling
- Specialty programs
Benefits for Full-Time Associates
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Disability and life insurance
- Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays