Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
• Must have a Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in a related field; Visual Communications, Graphic Design, Interior Design or Fashion Design preferred
• Must have 0-1 years in Retail/Store Visual Merchandising, Display, Graphic, Interior Design, or related work experience
• Knowledge of computer based design software necessary (Adobe Creative Suite, 3-D rendering, Sketch Up, etc.)
• Must be able to read and interpret base plans, elevations and fixture and finish plans
• Previous experience building and installing window and/or in-store displays preferred
• Must be detail-oriented, meet deadlines consistently and communicate effectively
• Must be a team player and willing to contribute to a fast-paced, dynamic, creative environment
• Willing to travel up to 50% of the time if required; flexible schedule to meet business needs
• Must be willing and able to perform physical activity that may include climbing a ladder, kneeling and reaching on a frequent basis; may need to life up to 35lbs on a regular basis
At Forever 21, style isn’t dictated…It’s inspired. Forever 21 is the leading fashion retailer of the latest trends and the season’s hottest styles at can’t-resist-prices. U.S. and international locations stay true to the fast-fashion destination’s iconic store aesthetic giving fashion fans all over the globe the unforgettable shopping experience that is the one and only Forever 21.
Joining the Forever 21 family means joining an incredible team of talented, passionate and innovative people who work together to bring fashion to everyone, everywhere. We’re always on the lookout for talented individuals eager to thrive in our fast-paced, dynamic environment filled with vast opportunities for career growth and development. This is a place where your ideas become actualized, creativity is encouraged and the possibilities are endless. Be part of something epic. Be part of Forever 21. Apply today!