Individuals we are looking for must be excited to work in a culture that includes:
- Multitasking - Our team looks forward to the challenges of having several tasks to perform at once.
- Collaboration – Ability to work well in a team environment
- Structure – Able to work with clear guidelines follow a proven system to achieving goals, also welcoming of input from management.
- Technology – We market the most advanced services in our industry having an understanding of how technology works, and an ability to use smart phones, social media, and other functions is a plus.
- Challenges – We empower our staff to be solution oriented and our team welcomes a challenge especially if successful completion of a goal includes rewards and incentives!
- Relationship building – We work to create a bonding relationship with our team so that they feel comfortable asking for input and direction.
- Positive reinforcement – We reward our team frequently with positive feedback, extra responsibilities, bonuses and trips! We work hard to catch people doing the right thing!
- Engaged leadership - We Set up specific and regular times to meet with and supervise our team, we demonstrate our sincere interest in their professional growth and success, must be able and willing to share goals and ideas.
- Communication – Must be willing and able to seek out help and support, we start everyone in the same position allowing our new team members plenty of resources to take advantage of daily.
*In an effort to get to know you better please email the link to your favorite movie on IMDB to our hr email on our contact page at teamcbsinc.com/contact
Candidates with the following background or interest should also apply: business experience, business administration, small business administration, degree business administration, master business administration, management, business administration, business administration bachelor, office business, small business, business restaurant, marketing & sales business, international business, business sales development, management small business, global business, business sales marketing, marketing & sales management business, marketing & sales business opportunity, marketing & sales business development, marketing, sales, advertising business, business in Ohio, Columbus businesses, business management skills, business manager, professional development, business to business management, business development manager career, business consulting manager, management, entrepreneur, entry level management, supervisor, coach, leader, consultant, consulting for businesses, management consulting, history, supervising businesses, business and communication management, entry level sales, entry level customer service, entry level management, entry level communications, entry level psychology, retail clerk, human resource manager, restaurant, server, bartender, sales, marketing manager, market manager, marketing director, marketing team, target marketing, brand manager, brand marketing, entry level marketing, internship, entry level business, team leader, leadership, sports management, sports marketing, IT, teacher, military, entry level professional, columbus ohio, columbus business, downtown columbus, hilliard, dublin, upper arlington, german village, short north, worthington, westerville, pickerington, gahanna, white hall, newark, dayton, grove city, reynoldsburg, blacklick, groveport