As a Healthcare Business Banker, you are a member of a successful, growing organization with a solid reputation for independent healthcare practice, business banking solutions.
Business development responsibilities center on identifying (principally via external referral sources) and delivering financial solutions to healthcare business clients. Healthcare Business Bankers deliver expertise based commercial lending, business depository, and/or treasury management services to their clients while leveraging PNC's commercial lending expertise in practice succession planning (e.g. practice mergers, buy-ins, buy-outs and start-ups), business expansions, and related business issues affecting the cash flow (e.g. revenue cycle) and/or operation of the business.
Your primary role includes prospecting and acquiring new healthcare businesses relationships to PNC by earning referrals from other, external trusted advisors who, like PNC, specializes in healthcare. You'll use your consultative selling skills and above average commercial/business lending skills to understand the liquidity, payments, and cash-flow needs of healthcare business owners and guide them toward PNC solutions. You'll work independently to develop relationships with trusted advisors who focus on the healthcare industry (e.g. healthcare practice consultants, CPA and Law firms, healthcare practice brokers and related) advisors that assist doctors/dentists/vets with acquiring, expanding, and maintaining healthy practices.
Goals include generating revenue and profitability for the bank, growing market share, sourcing and delivering business credit solutions, cross selling banking products, achieving high levels of client satisfaction and treasury management growth.
This position combines self-managed opportunity with the support, resources, and prestige of a leading name in business banking and healthcare.
As a self-starter, on a daily basis you'll draw upon your business knowledge and formal commercial/business credit training to open dialogues with healthcare business decision makers in your area. Your relationship skills will help in coordinating with other PNC specialists to meet your client needs. You'll be able to use your initiative and comfort with performance based incentives to build your base of relationships. And every working day, you'll be able to draw upon the industry's best in technology, products, training and call-center support to back you up.
The successful candidate is required to have the following qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years in high-end, sophisticated commercial/business banking sales and business lending experience.
- Demonstrated, high-end (above $1.0 MM) business credit development skills and success; formal business/commercial credit training and experience required.
- Above average experience and/or knowledge of the healthcare segment preferred
- Proven experience in earning business referrals from professional (CPAs, consultants, Law Firms, etc.) advisors in the local market
- Past, direct business development (in or outside of PNC) experience in a business banking, wealth management, corporate/commercial banking, healthcare leasing role required
- An undergraduate degree required; business, economics or finance is preferred.
- A Minimum of 7 years of progressively responsible experience in servicing the financial needs of the healthcare business may substitute for a 4 year degree