Customer Service and Sales Acquisition are crucial roles in any business...especially ours. Strategic Campaigns Inc is focused on client / customer satisfaction, customer service
, and customer acquisition. Due to our explosive growth, we are aggressively hiring and training individuals with customer service
, business development, sales and marketing, and/or customer interaction experience. We specialize in professional in-person customer service, customer retention, sales and marketing with several opportunities for career development.
We are currently interviewing for an Entry Level Client Manager. This is not a call center position
. This job involves in person sales to business owners. All of our Entry Level employees are trained in the areas of customer interaction, sales & marketing, client communications, business development, and customer retention. Our training methods are proven to shape our employees into top professionals.
We are interested in seasoned professionals AND individuals with little experience who want to continue to grow in the customer service field and learn how to compete in today’s fast paced sales and marketing arena. Individuals who have the related coursework and are making a career change or interested in an entry level position are encouraged to apply here!!!!
Ideal candidates have a background in customer service, speech, communications, sales, business development, management of telemarketing teams, and/or human resources. This position involves a compensation structure where pay is based on individual performance. Strategic Campaigns Inc reviews
candidacy for promotion based on merit and competency... not seniority or tenure.http://strategiccampaignsinc.comCustomer Service / Sales / Customer Retention duties include (but are not limited to):
• Utilizing training materials in a meaningful way that ensures class graduates have a smooth transition into successful, professional Sales / Customer Service / Customer Retention position
• Creating a positive, fun, and motivating environment to enhance employee's performance and customer satisfaction.
• Monitor individual progress to provide coaching opportunities and to understand employee developmental needs.
• Participation in morning meetings including: role-play scenarios, product knowledge, and psychology of consumer behavior training.
Strategic Campaigns Inc Offers
• Full Training
• No glass ceiling
• Free Parking
• Compensation based on individual performance
• Entry level career opportunities
• An enjoyable working atmosphere
• Travel opportunities
• Our management training program offers an exciting opportunity for entry level candidates to learn all aspects of our business from the ground up.