Position requirements include:
• Minimum two years bookkeeping experience, including, but not limited to, accounts receivable, Medicare/HMO billing, accounts payable, and payroll function.
• A desire and willingness to learn new systems.
• Associate’s degree in Business or Accounting preferred.
• Must possess effective verbal/written communication skills, solid mathematical skills, strong organizational skills, and be detail oriented.
• Working knowledge of MS Office is required.
• Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
• Must meet all health requirements, including TB, and pass background checks.
To learn more about how you can make a difference and to search for opportunities in your area, click below to visit us online. We would love to hear from you.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Family is Committed to Yours.