Automated QA (Agile) – CONTRACT/ CTP – St. Louis, MOAutomated QA Skills & Requirements:
Preferred experience with technologies/tools to include:
- 1-3+ years of experience in the software quality discipline with commercial, customer facing software products (or SET)
- Hands on test automation creation/execution experience on scrum/agile projects
- Solid hands-on scrum/agile software testing experience
- 1+ years of hands on test automation experience or development experience
- 1+ exposure to load/performance testing (desired)
- 1+ exposure to working with distributed teams (desired)
- Industry certifications (CSQA, ISTQB, CSTB, Six Sigma, etc.) a plus. Practical experience is a must.
- Experience with and knowledge of Health Care systems a plus.
- Experience with working with offshore vendors required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experienced and comfortable with interacting with QA and project team staff.
- Demonstrated quantifiable improvements to software testing practices
Selenium or Ruby/Watir, mobile device testing (iOS, Android, Blackberry, etc.), JIRA (or other defect tracking tool), Zest (or Zephyr), Fiddler, SOAP UI, REST/SOAP testing, API testing, cloud technology
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends - who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides full benefits starting Day 1, and at virtually no cost to you.
- Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
- ATOP - Accrued Time Off Program
- Consultant Lunches and Outings
- Consultant Web-Site
- Name Plates
- Care packages/Survival packs
- Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.
Automated QA (Agile) – CONTRACT/ CTP – St. Louis, MO