InterMetro Industries (Metro), a Business Unit of Emerson, is the leader in storage and transport products in the Food Service, Commercial Products and Healthcare Industries.
Our focus and commitment to understanding the needs of our customers and channel partners has helped us evolve from primarily a “shelving” company to a technology & solutions company, with a broad portfolio of new products and services.
We are seeking a Territory Manager in our growing Commercial Products market. The Territory Manager promotes and sells our products in laboratory, grocery stores, manufacturing, and electronic industries. Our Territory Managers also sell services and solutions to new and existing customers by establishing contacts and developing and maintaining relationships with them. The Territory Manager is responsible for maintaining annual sales quotas and attending regional, national and international trade shows. The territory for this position includes Northern Texas and the entire state of Oklahoma. The ideal candidate will be situated in the greater Dallas and/or Fort Worth Texas area. Job Requirements
Additional Company Information
- Previous experience working in or selling into one or more of our key markets (Laboratory, MRO, Electronics, or Grocery/Display).
- Minimum 2-3 years experience outside sales or related experience working within one of our markets.
- Basic math skills for use in pricing and ROI analysis
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability and willingness to travel as required
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds of force occasionally
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, political affiliation or sexual orientation, disability or protected Veteran status.