11.19.2014-->IPC The Hospitalist Company is seeking BC/BE, Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained physicians with Geriatrics experience for this Post Acute Care Hospitalist practice, who can provide the following:
- Effective leadership to their facility
- Commitment to the success of their practice group
- The highest quality of care possible to their patients
- Demonstrated interest in continual learning and improvement
In return, IPC offers you professional and financial rewards that are unparalleled in hospitalist medicine.
Stated simply, IPC provides our physicians the ability to practice medicine and manage patients as true drivers of the inpatient delivery system to the long-term benefit of all stakeholders.Compensation & Benefits
As an IPC hospitalist, you will be rewarded with a highly attractive compensation and benefits package. Plus the satisfaction of being part of a company that continues to be a true pioneer in hospital medicine.
As an IPC hospitalist you will receive:
- Competitive base salary
- Monthly bonuses based on productivity & quality
- Comprehensive liability insurance (with no tail requirement)
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability
- 401k (with match)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
IPC The Hospitalist Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.