Loving Care Agency has exciting opportunities for LPN's to work with pediatric patients. We have immediate day and night, full-time and part-time opportunities in the North Suburbs. We offer training and have a strong clinical support team for our field nurses.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) administers skilled nursing care in the home of the patient typically including G-tubes, ventilator and tracheostomy care. The nurse is responsible for providing care in accordance with the physicians' orders and according to acceptable standards of practice for their specific license per the state nursing practice act. The nurse will work closely and communicate regularly with various members of the clinical team including Scheduling Coordinators, Branch Directors and will work under the direction of branch Clinical Management.
• Active Illinois LPN licensure
• 1 year professional nursing experience is required
• CPR Certification (BLS)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to maintain appropriate documentation and professional boundaries
• Compliance with company policies and state/federal regulations
• Pediatric experience preferred but not required - we offer training
• Home Health experience preferred but not required
At Loving Care, we understand that in order to provide the high quality patient care we are known for, we must first support our most precious resource -- our nurses who play such an important role in our success. As a Nurse with Loving Care, you can expect a competitive compensation, strong clinical support and training as well as advancement opportunities in clinical and/or business management. .
As a Loving Care employee you may be eligible for:
• Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
• Hands on training on high-tech equipment including ventilators
• Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
• Life Insurance
• Short Term Disability & Group Accident and Critical Illness
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Access to company 401k plan
Contact Katie at (847) 298-0859 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
for immediate consideration.
Loving Care Agency is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer