Acceptance Auto Insurance is a retailer, servicer and underwriter of non-standard personal automobile insurance based in Nashville, Tennessee. We currently write non-standard personal automobile insurance in 12 states and are licensed as an insurer in 13 additional states. Our Corporate Headquarters are located in Nashville, TN with Claims Offices located in Nashville, TN, Chicago, IL and Tampa, FL. As of January 1, 2014, we leased and operated 363 retail locations, staffed by employee-agents. Our employee-agents exclusively sell insurance products either underwritten or serviced by us.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Short Term Disability
- Long term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account Position Summary:
We are seeking a mid or senior level adjuster who has mastered basic adjusting and is eager to learn advanced adjusting concepts. This position is a great opportunity for someone who envisions a future career path into litigated claim handling or a move into claims management. If you are looking for profession growth opportunities, apply now! Position requires advanced proficiency to investigate, evaluate and conclude claims involving complex coverage issues, significant or catastrophic bodily injury claims and complex liability issues based upon Best Practices and with minimal supervision. Responsibilities:
- Ability to understand, interpret and apply insurance policy language.
- Possess outstanding analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Exhibit superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, adaptability, a high level of motivation and excellent interaction in a team environment.
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with attention to detail and deadlines.
- Demonstrate proficiency in evaluations and negotiations.
- Exhibit aptitude for meeting goals and objectives as well as adherence to company guidelines and procedures.
- Ability to understand and apply law in multiple jurisdictions and to work with attorneys in handling and resolving claims.
- Assist in training and/or supporting other team and department initiatives.
- Interest in continuing personal development and training including but not limited to obtaining industry designations or certifications (AIC, CPCU, etc.)