Description - External
Cricket Wireless is a simple, smart, make-your-day-better wireless experience for anyone who wants first-class nationwide wireless service at a value price, with no annual contract. Cricket is available nationwide at Cricket branded retail stores,
dealers, national retailers and at http://www.cricketwireless.com/
Want to join a dynamic wireless company where your ideas and talents really matter? At Cricket, we work hard and have a great time doing it. We're looking for smart and driven people who want to make a difference. We offer our team members a competitive total rewards program which includes both compensation and incentives, as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
We’re a dynamic, growing, equal-opportunity employer where employees discover that a career can become a calling.
The Indirect Sales Executive is reponsible for supporting all aspects of the local dealer sales and operations channel within an assigned market territory.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Mentors and develops sales associates to ensure consistency and effectiveness of offers and/or promotions initiated by accounts/company and that they are flawlessly executed.
- Customizes and delivers training to fit the needs of each retailer.
- Manages roll-out of company programs, tools, training, and instills a culture of excellence.
- Analyzes business reports for trends and communicates findings to local retailers to develop effective business plans.
- Serves as a liaison between the retail store and company to identify and resolve issues.
- Serves as a point of contact for escalated customer issues and ensures timely and appropriate resolution of all customer
- Plans and participates in events to build and strengthen relationships with dealers.
- Develops sales and training objectives for each dealer to build and achieve sales goals.
Qualifications - External
- Two years sales experience
- Excellent sales skills and demonstrated ability to meet or exceed performance standards
- Ability to clear a Driver's License Check
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax
- Ability to work at multiple locations within a district (territory may include several zip codes)
- Two years indirect sales management experience.
- Strong time management skills
- Effective communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Training experience highly preferred
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and
talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/VKeywords:
Indirect Sales Exec Cricket Wireless Sacramento CA