Key qualifications for this position include:
- 4 year College Degree (Preferred); Military experience is a plus.
- Physical demands to include lifting/carry up to 40 lbs., frequent standing, walking, stooping , bending, kneeling, etc.
- Valid Drivers License with a good driving record
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Systems Aptitude to navigate the tablet appropriately--to navigate the tablet appropriate and comfortable with Microsoft Office
- Initiative; Self Starter
- Organizational and Time Management skills (ability to prioritize and effectively execute day)
- Effective Communication Skills
- Sound judgment and ability to receive and internalize constructive feedback (emotional intelligence)
- Results focused
This is a tremendous opportunity! We offer competitive pay (starting salary between $36k-$40K) based on education, experience, and other qualifications, 10% bonus target, $500/month car allowance + gas card, company supplied laptop, cell phone and tablet.
We also offer comprehensive benefits including medical, prescription, dental, vision, flex, life, disability, EAP, 401(k) with match, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and more.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation’s leading bottled water company, offering consumers a variety of portable, calorie-free bottled waters, including Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain; Nestlé Pure Life, a nationally distributed purified bottled water; and international brands including S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Most recently, the company has added a refreshing line of ready-to-drink iced teas including Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf.
Nestlé Waters North America is committed to creating shared value for society. It does so through healthy hydration, jobs and benefits to communities where it operates, and environmental stewardship, most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America.
You can find us on Facebook under Nestlé Waters North America Careers, on LinkedIn at Nestlé Waters North America and Twitter @NestleWatersJob.
The Nestle Companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in canddiates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran