Publicis Touchpoint Solutions, a division of Publicis Healthcare Communications Group, is looking for talented sales employees. We are proactively seeking top talent for future sales opportunities across the US.
The sales representative will be responsible for managing the business of an assigned sales territory and achieving product specific quota attainment through execution of sales. This critical role functions independently or in a team environment in a sales territory, with direction from sales leadership and will make decisions and execute on sales calls, territory management and administration work.
Submit your resume to join our talent network for the position described above. Please note that you are not applying for a current vacancy, but are submitting your resume for consideration for future, possible opportunities. We look forward to receiving your information.
Bachelor’s degree (any major) from an accredited college or university is required.
- 2+ years recent Orthopedic Sales experience required with current relationships in the select geography (preferred)
- Specialty experience required; Other surgical or specialty pharmaceutical sales a plus
- Pain management experience is highly preferred
- Demonstrated Key Account Manager or Large Group Practice/ Account/System Management including Hospital/IDN or Market Access Account Management experience [is preferred]
- Demonstrated judgment and decision-making capability
- Ability to learn, understand and communicate complex information
- Demonstrated technical aptitude and computer skills are essential
- Position requires:
Penetrating large surgical specialty accounts (C-Suite to all levels), conducting clinical presentations, generating prescribing demand, conducting in-service programs for all staff and integrating products into standing/discharge orders
- A valid driver's license and safe driving record is required
At Publicis Touchpoint Solutions we design and implement customized healthcare sales, service, and communication teams. By listening to our clients, and create cross channel solutions we achieve their goals.
Publicis Touchpoint Solutions offers competitive compensation, a bonus plan, 401-K benefits, comprehensive benefits package, car/travel allowance, and the opportunity to grow with the nation’s leader in healthcare sales.
Please note: Publicis Touchpoint Solutions does not recruit talent away from our current clients.
If you have a proven record of sales success and the desire to have a positive impact in the healthcare field, we want to hear from you. For immediate consideration, please apply online at http://www.touchpointsolutions.com/.
Publicis Touchpoint Solutions is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We appreciate your interest in our company, however; only qualified candidates will be contacted.