UTC Building & Industrial Systems is the world's largest provider of building technologies. Its elevator, escalator, fire safety, security, building automation, heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration systems and services promote integrated, high performance buildings that are safer, smarter and sustainable. UTC Building & Industrial Systems is a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide.
Automated Logic Texas has an excellent opportunity for a Sales Account Executive out of the San Antonio, Texas office.
- Build partnering relationships with assigned accounts to drive the penetration of ALC offering.
- Maintain frequent face-to-face contact with decision makers.
- Actively listen, probe and identify concerns. Understand the customer's business and speaks their language. Develop credibility, loyalty, trust, and commitment.
- With assigned contractors, perform take-offs and bid the all projects with the full spectrum of ALC offerings.
- With assigned consulting engineers, drive specifications
towards all ALC offerings.
- With assigned owner accounts, drive a preference for Automated Logic offerings.
- Demonstrate technical knowledge by writing the specification or matching the proposal to the building specifications to provide value to the customer and favorably position Automated Logic.
- Qualify and assess potential customers. Team with other Sales Engineers on individual projects based on account assignments. Honor credit split guidelines and refer leads to
other business segments.
- Utilizes applicable sales tools effectively (CRM, estimating software, etc.) to plan and document progress as well as increase business opportunity within accounts.
- Manage a high level of activity of the pipeline in Salesforce.com with a focus on sales phase, close date, and probability of close as well as other pertinent information.
- Solicit support from and communicate effectively with internal staff to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Develop relationships with other Sales Engineers and Project Engineers to deliver quality results.
- Act as the customer's advocate in interactions with Automated Logic to ensure the customer obtains the best value from our offerings.
- Participates in final project walkthrough with the project manager.
- Keep management informed of progress and account status.
- Attend and present at trade shows. Participate in professional organizations.
- Represent ALC as a leader in local industry associations.