- Substantial practical knowledge in the management of software and development tools.
- Ability to manage multiple, functionally diverse tasks simultaneously.
- Substantial experience in a software development and implementation environment as well as in software maintenance support.
- Must have excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Must have experience in managing large and or multiple teams.
- Demonstrated experience in organized application development with all aspects of the System Development Life Cycle and the ability to comply with DOL software and system security requirements.
- Candidates will be subject to a pre-employment background screen.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the US without immigration sponsorship.
- 5+ years of experience in software development project organization.
- 5+ years of experience in supporting IT systems.
- 5+ years of software architecture.
- 8-10 years of Application Development experience.
- At least 2 years of experience in an Agile development environment.
- At least 2-4 years of experience in a technical leadership position.
- Experience managing 15 or more Software Developers.
- Experience with large scale C#/.NET Web applications and Java applications, including hands-on experience with SQL and ad-hoc reporting.
- Experience with Agile software development processes.
- Experience working with CMMI for Development processes is a plus.
- Typically has 8 to 10 years of systems development and/or testing experience developing automated testing frameworks.
- Manual & Automation Testing.
- Clear understanding of when automation is necessary.
- Automation Frameworks Architecture and Design.
- Microsoft SQL.
- Sybase Database Knowledge is a plus.
- Other industry certifications such as ITIL, Scrum Master is a plus.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher
Trowbridge & Trowbridge, LLC is an award-winning woman-owned and managed small business providing premier IT, cloud computing, cyber security, and unified communications services to the Federal Government in the civilian, defense, and health markets. We sustain vital systems and respond to emerging requirements for IT modernization, with broad experience supporting the mission-critical, performance-driven demands of our clients. Our success has capitalized upon our commitment to an employee-centric corporate culture with a conscience.
Please visit www.tt-llc.com
for more information.
Trowbridge & Trowbridge, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. We are an eVerify participating employer.