Candidates will possess an Associates or Bachelors degree in Diagnostic Medical Sonography preferred. Must be registered within one year of hire. For current associates hired prior to 2/24/13, must be registered by 2/24/14.
- Registered by the ARDMS (American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonographers) as
• RVT (Registered Vascular Technologist) or
• RDCS (Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer
- Registered by CCI (Cardiovascular Credentialing International) as
• RCS (Registered Cardiac Sonographer) or
• RVS (Registered Vascular Specialist)
Minimum of one year experience in cardiovascular imaging preferred, two years highly desirable.
Experience with advanced exams including: venous insufficiency exams, graft surveillance, etc.
Must be highly motivated and able to function independently on the afternoon/evening shift, Monday through Friday.
Participates in weekend and holiday call rotation.
About Mount Carmel
Serving more than a million patients each year, Mount Carmel is the preferred healthcare provider in central Ohio. Our more than 8,500 employees and 1,500 physicians utilize state-of-the-art facilities, advanced technologies and the latest procedures to accomplish our mission of healing patients’ minds, bodies and spirits, and improving the health of the communities we serve.
Join Our Team
To learn more on how you can become a member of the exceptional Cardiovascular team at Mount Carmel, apply online at mchs.com.