We know that BUILDING HOMES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that, “Builds Consumer Inspired Homes and Communities to Make Lives Better!” PulteGroup has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years. Today, PulteGroup operates in approximately 50 markets throughout the country. Pulte has been ranked the highest homebuilder in previous years on the Fortune 500 list. Our success is attributed to our great people. We seek out goal-oriented professionals who are creators, leaders and pioneers. If you are interested in being a part of the Pulte team, let’s talk about your career with Pulte Group! The Opportunity:
PulteGroup is looking to expand their team of talented Information Technology professionals. As PulteGroup is in process of relocating its corporate headquarters to Atlanta, GA, these positions will be some of the first new hires made in Buckhead. With over 200 new hires expected to be made over the next 18 months, it is an exciting time to join PulteGroup. Pulte has an excellent reputation as a great place to work with an open, collaborative culture. The Administration Specialist will provide coordination, expertise and knowledge to the IT function of procurement for IT products and services.
You will be responsible for:
• Handle incoming requests and process orders for cellular services for all employees at Corporate Headquarters.
• Handle all questions about cellular services for the entire company.
• Process all cellular invoices.
• Maintain the cellular services intranet site.
• Process and code other IT invoices.
• Work with the team to process terminations with regards to cellular service and other services.
• Conduct audits of various invoices on a regular basis.
• Perform back up responsibilities for the Procurement Specialist.
• Research billing disputes with external and internal accounting departments for successful resolution.
• Maintain excellent relationships with internal customers and vendors.
• Resolve day-to-day issues that arise relating to cellular services.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
• Experience in coding and processing invoices.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Must be able to demonstrate technical and thought leadership when working alone or with other members of the organization.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced team-oriented environment.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What are we looking for:
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience processing IT orders and invoices preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Experience handling cellular services for an organization.
- Knowledge of auditing and accounting principles.
- Proven ability to establish strong cross-functional relationships.
- Must be detail-oriented and have strong organizational and follow-up skills.