As a Lead Software Engineer (BRMS / iLog), you will join PNC's Information Technology group, and will be instrumental in helping to maintain PNC's reputation for technology excellence in both business applications and new innovations.
Working under broad guidance, your team and area will be responsible for performing application software development for system enhancements potentially across a variety of technology platforms. You will also augment your skills on such projects as system enhancements and operational and technical support for routine and non-complex system functions for our Lines of Business (LOB) service partners. You will develop complex application software for system enhancements and assess and determine design considerations including application programs. You may also modify databases, client reports, internal reports, and online presentations.
You will be located in either Brecksville, OH or Pittsburgh, PA and join our Consumer Lending Technology supporting several mission-critical, workflow and rules based applications.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in an IT-related field with 7-10 years related experience
* Possess an expert and thorough understanding of IT concepts including database concepts structures, software/application development techniques and testing techniques
* Expert and thorough understanding of core technologies contained within the LOB application supported
* Professional experience with planning, designing, developing, and deploying production applications (multiple platforms experience preferred)
* Strong verbal and written communications skills
* Must have the ability to interact with all levels of management and teams
Preferred BRMS Lead Developer skillset includes:
An ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years designing and developing BRMS solutions and architectures. An exceptional candidate will have proven experience in developing best practices, governance guidelines and delivering customized features, functions and processes related to BRMS implementations, and proven experience performing lead roles.
* Experience with IBM Ilog 7.1 or later versions, Rule Team Server Repository and working / enabling business to manage rules / policies
* Strong understanding of Java, .NET and / or COBOL
* Strong understanding of SOA, EJB, Web Services / SOAP and XML
* Experience working within the guidelines of a software design methodology
* Working knowledge of Rule Development Lifecycles
* Ability to manage multiple projects development responsibilities
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Exposure to Analytics and Optimization a plus