Emerald Resource Group is an Executive Search firm specializing in IT in the Columbus area.
Please note this is a direct hire position. Our client is currently not in a position to hire H1 or Visa candidates.
No Third Parties
Location: Downtown Columbus
Salary: Up to 100K
About the Client and Team Atmosphere
-Very stable (Have been in business for over 80 years!)
-Collaborative environment where team members suggestions dictate path forward
-Latest tools, technology, and frameworks are what they strive to use
-Most of the Application Managers have been there for over a decade
-Centrally located with company-owned parking garage
-Training and education are a priority
- Industry leading benefits package
- Very competitive base salary. Company wants to hire and retain the absolute brightest and motivated employees and understands those employees are paid above market rates.
- Extremely relaxed atmosphere, jean wearing environment, extremely flexible work schedule.
- A management style that recognizes, appreciates and believes their employees are their competitive advantage
- Challenging and stimulating projects
- A culture that promotes Work-Life Balance
About the Lead C# Developer:
- Provides technical and business leadership, mentoring, and training.
- Evaluates proposed system changes on complex applications to determine effort, impact, and time line within their area of responsibility and some broad knowledge of relevant applications.
- Design, supervise, plan, and coordinate moderately sized projects.
- Has full technical knowledge of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming, including but not limited to designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting, installing, etc.
- Responsible for project completion and user satisfaction on complex applications.