Director of Nursing / DON / Registered Nurse / RN
DON / RN EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Registered Nurse with current unencumbered licensure to practice in California.
- Minimum of four (4) years of clinical experience within the last five years in a home health agency, primary care clinic, or health facility, at least one year of which was in a supervisory or administrative capacity.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and direct staff.
- Proven ability to build quality and implement improvements within the operation.
- Case management skills are a plus
- Policy development is a plus
CareerBuilder Related Keywords: R.N., RN, registered nurse, nursing, er, emergency, medical, surgical, obstetrics, pediatrics, intensive care unit, ICU, I.C.U., E.R., Homecare, Home Care, Hospice, nurse, medical, nurse manager, nurse supervisor, manager, management, supervisor, DON, D.O.N., Director of Nursing