LAST UPDATED: Nov 20, 2014
Great opportunity! Local prestigious college seeking Administrative support with knowledge of design/presentation software.
• Advanced proficiency and experience with business presentations such as Infographic / Data Visualization.
• Advanced proficiency and experience with FileMaker Pro, Basecamp, SmartSheet, Excel & PowerPoint.
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to work independently with minimal direction and without continuous supervision.
• Provide a portfolio demonstrating examples of completed projects.
• Administrative Coordinator to support the Facilities department with various projects.
• Work on compiling a report of department activities using data visualization. Prepare report documents that illustrate graphically, data driven stories.
• Build out the instance of Basecamp, the project management platform, to help us build out our various projects. This will involve interviewing and getting updates from several people in our department and possibly other departments.
• Complete art inventory update including record photos and proper documentation using Filemaker Pro.
• Go to all of the residence halls, inventory lounge furniture and prepare documentation for Housekeeping.
• Work with all of the department staff to help sort and organize the common folders.