Sales Executive D2D
Knock, knock. It’s your new job. The one bringing the finest cable, wireless and telecommunication products and services directly to the doorsteps of our future customers. It’s also one where your sales skills will ensure your success. Are you ready to open the door to an amazing career with AT&T?
Working as a Sales Executive D2D (Door-to-Door), you’ll be responsible for acquiring new residential customers within an assigned geographic area. You’ll also visit potential customers at their primary residence and review their current telecommunication preferences - all with the goal of winning back or upgrading their existing services.
This is a fast-paced position with lots of face-time. You’ll be highly trained to sell our innovative products like High Speed Internet, access lines, and U-verse. What’s it like? You’ll receive leads for a specific geographic area (usually zip code-based) and on average, you’ll knock on 40 to 60 doors each day. Each knock is another opportunity to close the deal.
Are you ready to combine your skills and experience with our innovative technology solutions? Interested in gaining an amazing benefits package including medical, dental 401K, tuition reimbursement, paid time off and opportunities to grow your career? If you have at least 2 years of sales experience, let’s connect.
- Minimum of two years previous sales experience
- Sales skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong communication skills (written & oral)
- Ability to organize and plan time effectively
- Must be able to successfully complete a background check and substance abuse testing
- Ability to clear a driver's license check
- Must be able to qualify via online assessment
- Employee must be able to work Mon - Sat Noon - 8PM
- Must have a valid drivers license and good driving record
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays; occasional overtime
- Ability to work at multiple locations within a district (territory may include several zip codes)
- Sales background in cable, wireless or other telecommunication products
- ATT product knowledge
- Experience working with a commission structure
Sales Executive D2D