Founded in December 1997, Trilogy Health Services, LLC
is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
Responsibilities:Are you compassionately committed to customer service?
If so, we would like to hear from you! Trilogy Health Services
an innovative, dynamic Long-Term Care, Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living company based out of Louisville, KY, has an outstanding opportunity for a motivated and focused individual to assist in the Marketing Department at our Home Office as a Marketing Intern
The duties of our Marketing Intern will include, but are not limited to:
- Contacting identified hospitals and hospital systems to identify contact name, title, mailing address and email address of the person responsible for the hospital recidivism committee or ACO
- Conducting “mystery shops” of physicians’ offices to determine hospital affiliation, and if there is an ownership affiliation with a hospital, as well as gathering physician contact information
- Mapping the physician office locations relative to our campus locations
- Scheduling meetings as needed with hospital representatives/physicians’ offices for Trilogy team members
- Provide feedback/suggestions on best methods for communicating with the various physicians based on calls made
NOTE: Additional marketing/communication duties may be added to these internship responsibilities should the student require a specific number of hours for college credit or desire a broader learning experience.
We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization!