About NorthEast Treatment Centers:
NorthEast Treatment Centers, Inc. (NET) is a non-profit organization committed to providing behavioral health and social services to adults, adolescents, children and their families in the Greater Philadelphia region and the state of Delaware. NET seeks dedicated, caring and inspired staff members to join its diverse and family oriented team.
• Function as part of the larger CUA team responsible for achieving the target goals of improving safety, permanency, and well-being of children, youth, and families
• Ensure that all children and youth involved with the CUA receive timely medical, dental, and behavioral health examinations and interventions. Medical and dental appointments must be completed at the prescribed intervals
• Coordinate, track, and monitor these medical services and appointments for families at the direction of the CUA CM or Supervisor, or both
• Transport children, youth, and families to and from these appointments as directed by the CUA CM or Supervisor, or both if necessary
• Consult with DHS Nurses, when necessary
• Consult with the DHS Medical Eligibility Unit (MEU) and the DHS Health Management Unit (HMU) as needed to ensure continuity of medical insurance and care
• Attend Court Hearings as needed but never in lieu of the CUA CM
• Conduct Home Visits
• Document any activity they have performed within six business days in the appropriate section of ECMS unless subcontracted, in which case using the CUA prescribed form.
• Attend and complete all training mandated by DHS and designated by NET