• Process reports intended for consumers, providers, support brokers
• Prepare New Hire Reports and Criminal Background checks as applicable
• Coordinate procurement and administration of workers compensation and unemployment insurance
• Work within team environment to find improvements to existing processes
• Special Projects as assigned
EDUCATION and/or PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Education: College degree preferred
Experience: 1+ years finance experience required, preferably in an automated system environment.
Skills: Process improvement oriented
Excellent accuracy, attention to detail and multi tasking capability
Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast paced environment with multiple deadlines
Knowledge of MS Windows, Excel and Word preferred
Public Consulting Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.