- High school diploma or graduate equivalent diploma (GED) required.
- Completion of nursing assistant program and/or equivalent experience is required.
- Certified nursing assistant program and one year experience as a Nursing Assistant, in a medical setting, within the last three years is preferred.
- Prefer experience in a specialty unit.
- Preference is given toward applicants with experience as both a Nursing Assistant and Unit Secretary.
- Healthcare Provider BLS certification required.
- Must be registered by the State Nursing Commission as a Nursing Assistant or Certified Nursing Assistant..
: • Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times • Adheres to and exhibits our core values: Reverence
: Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us. Integrity
: Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness. Compassion
: Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community. Excellence
: Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality. • Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times • Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines • Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members • Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers. / CBShift: 12 hour shifts
Scheduled Hours per 2-week Pay Period: 0
Weekends Required: Occasional