Business Advisor, Enterprise IntelligencePosition Description
The Business Advisor will work with Enterprise Intelligence customers and their leadership teams to facilitate the adoption and utilization of advanced analytics through the use of benchmarking tools and packaged content offerings utilizing Enterprise Intelligence tools. The role will focus on facilitating the conversion of data to action targeted on performance improvement and solving for specific business issues using peer to peer metric comparisons as the guide for target setting. This role will also provide business advisor coaching regarding the meaningful mining of data, interpretation of key performance indicators, and development of key action planning to achieve identified performance targets. The business advisor will provide mentoring and support the professional development of new hire business advisors and will be instrumental in the development of service offerings, methodology, tools and deliverablesMinimum Requirements
- 6+ years consulting experience
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Healthcare experience required; clinical, financial and/or administrative experience
- Experience with enterprise and/or cross continuum analytics required, including ambulatory/physician practice and acute care and/or post acute care
- 10+ years working with clinical and/or financial data
- 6+ years experience in a healthcare analytics consulting role
- Must be willing to travel 65%
- Experience with McKesson Performance Analytics systems preferred
- Advanced industry certifications preferred
- Published works focused on healthcare a plus
- Excellent leadership, change management and consulting skills
- Solid foundation of operational, clinical and financial healthcare knowledge
- Excellent data analysis and interpretation skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Rapid critical thinking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solid project management skills
- Expertise in Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Experience in public speaking and research publication
- 4-year degree in business or computer science or related field or equivalent experience
General Office DemandsBenefits & Company Statement
We believe you should be rewarded for the important work you do. For that reason, you'll receive a competitive compensation and benefits package when you join our team.Agency Statement
It starts with you. That's a simple sentence but it says a lot. It reminds each one of us that what we do matters. Every single RelayHealth employee contributes to our mission - whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. By connecting and improving the business of healthcare, we're helping to ensure that millions of patients get the treatment they need. And by choosing a career with RelayHealth, you'll join a team of passionate people working together to improve lives and advance healthcare.
At RelayHealth, we believe we can empower healthcare. And it all starts with you.
Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer - minorities/females/veterans/persons with disabilities.
No agencies please.
The material contained herein is provided for informational purpose only. All open jobs offered by McKesson Corp. on this recruitment system are subject to specific job skill requirements. The job skill requirements, qualifications, and preferred experience are determined by a subsidiary, office or department within the company which is offering the position, and all positions are subject to local prevailing employment laws and restrictions. This would include immigration laws pertaining to work authorization requirements and any other applicable government permissions or compliance.
The materials on this site are provided without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties regarding the completeness of information contained on this site or in any referenced links. While McKesson Corp. attempts to update this site on a timely basis, the information is effective only as of the time and date of posting.
By providing your application to McKesson Corp. you hereby consent to McKesson Corp. obtaining personal information regarding you that is related to the position applied for. You also consent to McKesson Corp. transferring your application details to our recruitment partners for their review and assistance. You also consent to McKesson Corp. keeping your application on file for 6 years. McKesson Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. The information on this site is for information purpose only and is not intended to be relied upon with legal consequence.