Under the direction of the Manager, Client Services the Case Manager will collaborate with clients to define and execute their collection, processing, review and document production strategy for a project including but not limited to i) initiating a project, ii) conducting needs assessments, iii) determining and executing collection, processing, review and production requirements for a project, iv) establishing and maintaining repositories, v) preparing productions, vi) maintaining project budgets and deadlines, and vii) communicating with clients regarding status. Responsibilities
• Serve as the primary point of contact for clients leveraging processes and technology resources to meet the objectives of a project;
• Effectively lead and/or utilize team, department or company resources to meet the needs of a project through the communication of work direction and appropriate delegation, monitoring and inspection of tasks;
• Provide thorough, accurate and timely communication to clients ensuring they understand the status of a project including but not limited to deliverables and financials; set and refine client expectations as changes in a project occur;
• Provide collaborative support to clients on company products and services such as system access, search creation, problem resolution; involve other subject matter experts as necessary;
• Successfully manage multiple concurrent projects from transition to archival while keeping team leadership informed of status, potential project risks or pending issues;
• Develop strong client relationships through collaborative, consultative service aligned with the broader needs of the client ensuring a superior client experience;
In addition, this Case Manager will be working within the company’s kCura Relativity system in a hosted environment, and should have extensive Relativity experience including:
• Experience with Relativity, including but not limited to, creating workspaces, managing permissions, importing/exporting data, and generating outgoing productions.
• Experience with using the advanced features of Relativity including API development and/or implementation, workflows, analytics, clustering, email threading, near duplication analysis, and assisted review.
• Experience with Relativity to design and modify databases, create complex search queries and resolve technical issues.
• Ability to educate and train end users on Relativity and general best practices.
• Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA) with expert knowledge of all working phases of Relativity is desired.