We are currently seeking a General Equipment Maintainer (GEM) for our Ohio State Plant located in Columbus, OH. The General Equipment Maintainer (GEM) reports directly to Plant Manager.
We are the National Manufacturing Leader in a Stable, Growing Industry!
CCC offers more than a career; it is also 'home' to more than 2,200 team members in over 50 locations. Our family is committed to your family, providing top quality plastic packaging that you can trust and depend on every day. Whether it's your milk, laundry detergent or juice containers, maple syrup, ketchup or water bottles, our packaging success comes from teamwork and taking pride in what we do. CCC's commitment to excellence extends from our family of employees to our valued clients and is the reason why leading companies around the country have confidence in our innovation, and unsurpassed quality and service.
What sets CCC apart from any other company is the quality of our most valuable resource-our people. It is our continued focus on investing in our family of team members to ensure long-term growth and success that enables us to provide a dynamic and inviting work environment that embraces diversity and individuality. On a daily basis, we exemplify our Core Values:
Excellence in All We Do
Treat People with Dignity and Respect
With these principles in mind at all levels of our organization, our employees feel valued and are excited about the impact CCC makes on people who use our products. Our culture fosters excellence personally and professionally and promotes development that leads to continued success.
The General Equipment Maintainer will perform repairs, preventive and corrective maintenance on production machinery, plant blow mold equipment and facility. They are also responsible for following our company's Good Manufacturing Practices.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance with corporate and plant safety standards and with applicable laws and regulations issued by regulatory agencies
- Install, adjust and repair blow mold, trimmers, palletizer and other related equipment
- Perform mold, neck tooling changes, pin and other equipment changes
- Inspect and replace pneumatic and hydraulic hoses
- Inspect, rebuild and replace valves and pumps
- Perform preventive maintenance on all related equipment
- Maintain machines in optimal processing condition
- Weld, fabricate, and repair various machines
- Troubleshoot, locate root problems and repair blow mold, baggers & support equipment
- May operate blow mold or injection machines
- Communicate with other departments on a frequent basis
- Other duties as assigned by management