QUANTITATIVE ANALYST III Pharm.
At New Directions Behavioral Health, we hire the best and brightest. If you believe that healthcare should address the needs of the whole person, body and mind, we are looking for you! We are the fastest growing behavioral health care company and with good reason, we deliver results. We are dedicated to helping people find a healthy balance and improve their total health through positive change. We succeed because we are a team of creative, compassionate and talented individuals that believe in balance and a healthy lifestyle for ourselves and for those we serve. Join our team and be appreciated for your ideas and creativity. At New Directions, we embrace quality, innovation and risk-taking – all of the elements that drive change and support our mission: Improving health through change.
We are seeking a Quantitative Analyst III for our office in Kansas City, MO. The Quantitative Analyst III identifies pharmacy-rated operating problems, performs, and directs the required analysis to assist in creating an effective solution. Creates complex analysis for problems or opportunities require considerable research to comprehend all aspects of the issue. Ability to independently analyze information as requested by managers and give cogent, useful advice.*CB
The Quantitative Analyst III Key Responsibilities include:
- Collaborates with internal management staff, customers and regulatory groups to identify problems and design effective solutions using the company’s information resources.
- Researches on the availability of data required for a project and the time required to satisfy a request.
- Develops an analysis plan and analyzes data either independently or in a group setting as required for the project.
- Identifies and documents changes to the companies IT systems required to advance the analytics process.
- Performs project management to ensure that goals and deadlines are met.
- Actively participates in technical training as required to meet job requirements.