Job Requirements include but are not limited to:
- 5+ years of hands on networking experience
- Expert level understanding and experience with routing and switching technologies
- 3+ years leading large-scale network implementations
- Juniper experience is highly desired
- Strong CCNP level knowledge is required
- Palo Alto Firewall/Network experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science/Information Systems/Engineering required
A qualified candidate should be highly self-motivated, have a sharp attention to detail, and possess proven analytical and problem-solving abilities. The successful candidate should be a quality-oriented team player who desires a challenging role with a growing, fast-paced company to include strong written and oral communication, strong documentation skills, customer service skills and the ability to work well under pressure, as well as possess the ability to multi-task and problem solve.
If you are qualified and available, we’d love to hear from you. If you have any questions about this posting or would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact Kelsey Loughran directly at 310.929.5444 x7032.
About Bryn Neil.
Bryn Neil International is a high growth technology staffing company headquartered in El Segundo, California.
We are dedicated to matching high quality people with high quality openings and work with a wide variety of rewarding employers, from Fortune 1000 companies, to fast paced, high growth start-ups.
Please visit our website for more details.
Responsive. Relevant. Resources.(TM)