• 5 years or more experience of automation framework experience
• 5 years or more experience with automation testing tools like Selenium, Test Complete
• Four year degree or equivalent
• 5 years or more experience in the software development industry that involves the full SDLC (software development life cycle) and/or software testing life cycle
• Advanced level of SQL (ability to extract data, write complex SQL queries and manipulate data for testing purposes)
• A minimum of three years’ experience as a tester for major commercial applications and formal product releases
• Experience in designing and developing an automation test strategy
• Experience and skills to translate test case requirements into automated end-to-end test scripts
• Ability to break down functional requirements into test cases and provide the appropriate coverage and traceability
Knowledge of automation frameworks and automation best practices
• Understanding of quality assurance and testing procedures, automation processes and techniques employed within areas of technical specialty
• Extensive practical knowledge in importing data for UI testing, reporting software, data driven test cases and graphs
Knowledge and experience in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle
• Strong knowledge of different testing methodologies and best practices
• Ability to efficiently acquire expertise in additional computer software programs and maintain accurate data/information
Other Qualifications (Not Required)
• Energy/Trading/Financial domain knowledge
• Good project management skills and/or substantial exposure to project-based work structures.
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends - who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides full benefits starting Day 1, and at virtually no cost to you.
- • Medical
- • Dental
- • Vision
- • 401K
- • Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
- • ATOP - Accrued Time Off Program
- • Consultant Lunches and Outings
- • Consultant Web-Site
- • Name Plates
- • Care packages/Survival packs
- • Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.