Wireless Lifestyle is proud to be one of the largest Sprint Preferred Retailers in the nation, retail locations operating in California, Illinois, Idaho, Kansas, Oregon, and Missouri. Our Home Office is located in Overland Park, Kansas. Wireless Lifestyle stores offer GREAT phones, rate plans and pricing. ALL of our stores are dedicated to providing the BEST customer experience in the wireless industry.
If you are looking for an extraordinary opportunity to be a high-performing sales leader and are passionate about providing exceptional customer service, Sprint Store by Wireless Lifestyle may be the right place for you to pursue a rewarding career. Wireless Lifestyle is a Sprint Preferred Retailer committed to providing Sprint customers superior customer service.
The average Retail Sales Associate earns over $33,400 per year!
We offer a competitive base hourly pay plus a commission structure that could allow you to earn substantially greater than the average. The average is based on actual average results. Individual results may vary.
SUMMARY: The Retail Sales Associate is responsible for the overall guest experience which includes developing professional solutions for our customer’s wireless needs. Associates accomplish this by providing an exceptional customer experience through expert product knowledge and enthusiasm which clearly shows the customer we are interested in solving their needs. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- Greet all customers in a professional, friendly, and timely manner, including answering phones and directing customer inquiries.
- Maximize the customer experience by "solving the whole problem".
- Participate in marketing efforts to solicit new business, including but not limited to outbound calling, community involvement, outreach programs, and promoting the brand inside and outside the retail store location.
- Maintain integrity of store operating procedures to include: opening, closing, inventory, point of sale paperwork/record keeping, cash management, maintaining store standards/appearance in merchandising, backroom, restrooms and work area.
- Meet sales goals and maintain high customer service scores.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, repair and process transactions for Service & Repair customers. Some locations may require ASC certification.
- Assist in other tasks, duties, or projects as assigned by management.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Previous retail sales experience and outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Availability in flexible scheduling; reliable transportation
- Knowledge of wireless communication preferred
- Basic computer skills
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus
- High school diploma or GED;
- 2 year college degree preferred
Wireless Lifestyle conducts criminal background checks on all candidates. All candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. Wireless Lifestyle is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time (up to 9 hours) on the sales floor
- Must be able to move and/or lift up to 25 pounds