Required Job Qualifications include:
• Must be able to work a flexible shift, including nights, weekends, and holidays**
• Must demonstrate proficiency in basic computer skills for data entry; typing skills required
• Must possess effective professional interpersonal skills able to communicate effectively on the phone, in person and in writing with patients, patient's parents, visitors, employees and providers.
• Demonstrated history of excellent service skills as exhibited by courtesy, cooperative spirit and tact when interacting with employees, patients and visitors.
• Able to work as a member of a team.
• Able to perform more than one work related task simultaneously.
• Able to sit for long periods of time, stand, lift up to 25 pounds, use a keyboard, headset, reach, and perform fine motor tasks such as writing and filing
• Must perform basic mathematic calculations, balance and reconcile figures
•Must be punctual and dependable with a willingness to learn new tasks and incorporate them into daily routine.
• 1-year experience in a health care setting or position as receptionist or cashier with high volume personal contact with the public is highly desirable.
• Able to attend two weeks paid training Monday- Friday, 8-5pm approximately
• Must have reliable transportation*
** PRN Registrar with minimum requirement to work 40 hours per schedule (schedules are 4 week periods), 4 holidays per year, and 6 weekends on call per year
Parallon is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, and competitive compensation.
Lack of information can delay the application process, and therefore applicants should be thorough in completing the online application.